Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas!


 Hey guys,
This is what I wore at Christmas;
I bought this dress for another occassion, but unfortunately it didn't arrive in time. Luckily, I thought it fit perfectly for Christmas!
My skin is really pale in the winter, and well...maybe most of the time actually. It really stands in contrast to the dress, to create a kinda gothic, vampiresque sort of look in these photos. It looks cool, although it sort of defeated the point of looking christmassy in this dress haha.... The white background didn't help my paleness, but the light wasn't particularly good at any point of the day, so the background helped prevent most blurryness.
Today I went to my aunt's house for boxing day. Christmas is my favourite holiday, because I get to spend time with my whole family. Because I live far away from my family, I sadly only see them 2-3 times in the year!
Merry Christmas and happy New Year everyone! :)

Silver chain-Zara
Dress-Missguided



No comments:

Post a Comment