Sunday 12 January 2014

20 facts about me

So...I've had a blog for a while now and I realized I'd hardly told you anything about me, so I thought I'd just give you a few random facts...


1. I am 14 years old

2. I am obsessed with tv shows and here are a few I love:
The Carrie diaries, the vampire diaries, pretty little liars, reign and so on, so on haha...
3. I love reading and I'm pretty good at it too...I read the hunger games trilogy in 2 days(Yup, I know I'm a nerd).
4. I looove pizza.
5. My favourite films are Easy A, Clueless and The Host, Charade and The Help.
6. I have two cats called Tarzan and Cleo.
7. I am an extremely positive person and something I was angry about one day I've completely forgotten the next.
8. My favourite shops are Urban Outfitters, Brandy Melville and Forever 21.
9. I can play guitar.
10. I'm obsessed with old films from the 40s, 50s and 60s.
11. When I was younger I wanted to be a dancer.
12. In 6th grade me and my family took a year off to go to England, where I of course also went to school.
13. I am an extremely messy person and most people I know, knows this... Probably because I've annoyed them all with it at some point hehe...
14. I tend to daydream a lot.
15. I love going to the Cinema and I wish I could go every day.
16. I Worry way too much.
17. I hate open doors.
18. I lived in Denmark until I was 6 years old.
19. After next school year, I will most probably return to Denmark to go to High school, which I am really looking forward to :D
20. My dream jobs would be to be an author of some sort, a fashion designer or to write for a fashion Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment