Saturday 4 January 2014

December favourites

Hey everyone,
Now that December has gone, I thought I would do a December favourites post. I have never done a post like this before, but I thought it'd be fun.
(This is not my picture, I took it from google, but I'll replace it later with a picture of my own)
When I went to New York, I went to a booksigning with Alexa Chung, where I of course purchased this book and got it signed. To be honest, quite some time went by before I read it, but when I finally picked it up and read it, I really liked it. Most of it, is just what Alexa thinks about things and her phases and such... Actually she mostly talks about random, different things and people, but that might be why I like it. Also I liked all the pictures(Which there are quite a lot of') and I think I'll just be reading this every time, I want some more inspiration. 
This mascara is called One by One as you cannot see, it seems that all the writing and print has worn off (probably because I've used it so much). I like this mascara very much, because it spreads my lashes very well and I just think it's better than any other mascara I've ever had. A friend of mine gave me her opinion about this mascara though and said she also liked how it spread the lashes properly, however she didn't think it gave enough length. I don't really need that much length, myself, because I have quite long lashes, so I think this is a good mascara if you already have longer lashes, but I don't know how good it is if your lashes are on the shorter side.

This is a burgundy-purplish shade of O.P.I nailpolish. I have worn this almost every day this month, I loved it so much. I thought it was just a really pretty, christmassy colour for this month. As the days got darker, so did my clothes, which is why this nailpolish happened to fit with everything I wore!
This is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade 'Bad to the Bronze'. I basically, just thought this also was perfect at this time-In the darker months.
This is an Urban Decay eyeliner pencil in a shade called Uzi. It is waterproof and in the nicest shade; silvery dark metal is how I would describe it. I thought it was perfect for the season and I wore it both on Christmas and New Years Eve.
Byee
Love Miriam

2 comments:

  1. I love the Colour Tattoo pots as well! How much was your OPI nail polish, I love the colour?

    If you could, please check my blog out, I love yours! http://mollyadores.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thanks:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I liked yours too! I think the OPI nailpolish was around 13€ :)

      Delete