Monday 20 January 2014

Do I wanna know








Actic Monkeys T-shirt//Thrifted and DIY'ed shorts//H&M Hat//H&M Belt

So today was Monday(duh) and terrible as always(duh). This week is probably going to be a really boring week and I find that I'm already counting down to the next holiday. A consolation is that it's just a four weeks long wait! This month I have shopping and spending quite a lot.. I promise I'll show the new stuff, either in a New In post or just in form of an outfit post or something.
Miriam Xx

3 comments:

  1. fedt outfit!
    Stil mig spørgsmål til 'ugens spørgsmål' på min blog:
    http://byjulieagerlund.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mange tak! Jep, skal jeg nok :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks so much! I followed you back and I really like your style<3
    Xx

    ReplyDelete