Monday 3 February 2014

January favourites

The past month I haven't really had that many favourites, but here are the few I had :)
This was recommended to me by a friend, it's the L'oreal 'le Blush' in shade 115. I actually planned on buying one of the Maybelline Fit Me blushes, but I decided to buy this one instead, because it's a very nice, natural shade and really good just for a normal day.
 I bought this mascara a while ago and wasn't really sure what to think about it, but this month I went back to using it. This is definetely my most used mascara at the moment and I've really been loving it. The only minus is that it can take a while to remove.
 This is the Maybelline Dream Pure for oily skin in light. I have used this almost every day this month and it is amazing! It did wonders for my skin, my skin hasn't been this good in a while. I would repurchase this after it runs out, but unfortunately it is slightly the wrong colour for me :/
I hope you have a nice evening!
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Uhh det ser lækkert ud, forresten fed header du har dig!
    Kig forbi måske vil du følges? - http://jannielucia.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mange tak! Kan godt lide din blog og har fulgt, vi kunne følge hinanden? :)

    ReplyDelete