Sunday 16 February 2014

New In!




(sorry for the chipped nailpolish)

Hey girls,
The shorts are from Zara, the wrap skirt is from Gina Tricot and the purse is from Gina Tricot. I am in love with my new purse, even though it's quite simple. I have been needing one for ages and I'm glad I finally got a new one! The shorts were a bargain, I got them in the sale and I'm so glad I got them. I have looking at the skirt for a bit even though it's nothing special, but I really liked it.
Tomorrow I'm going to Saarbrucken and I'm so excited! Honestly the only thing I've been doing the first days of the holiday is sleep, eat and watch marathons of my favourite tv shows aha.
I hope you have been enjoying your holiday, like me or just your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I seriously love everything you bought. That skirt is soooo perfect! Really. Great purse as awell!

    Have a nice trip :)
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts :)
    http://lavender-cola.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete