Friday 21 February 2014

Saarbrucken haul- Primark, Lush, Mac













Hey girls,
This is what I bought in Saarbrucken! I added some more pastels to my wardrobe and I can't wait to dress more colourfully. I hope that the weather really is on it's way to spring, as you never know with all this weird weather going on.
I was excited to buy my first mac product- a foundation as you can see on one of the pictures above. I don't often come across a mac cosmetics store or anywhere where you can buy it, since I live in Luxembourg; a country that doesn't even have a Starbucks, as teenagers complain daily about on instagram haha(including me). Buut, the next time I do come across mac, I hope to purchase a mac lipstick.
I love love love the new shoes. I bought the makeup bag, because I didn't have a smaller one, which I could just carry around in my bag. I'm really happy with everything I bought in general, and I hope I go to Saarbrucken again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment