Sunday 14 September 2014

The leather jacket









I thought I had to just throw the paparazzi picture in there ;) I decided to myself that it was finally time to get "the black leather jacket". I went in to zara and as my luck had it, they just stocked up in them, and there were lots to choose from! I think that I am going to get loads of use out of it, and it's perfect for the weather now.
I'm settling in to the routine of being back at school and it feels like autumn already, it's like, when you go back to school, that's when autumn begins, except the weather is still quite hot. I just want to get the tea and hot chocolate, the candles and autumn outfits, out already, haha!

// Ja, jeg synes lige at paparazzi billedet skulle med ;) Jeg besluttede mig for at det endelig var tid til at få mig en sort læderjakke. Jeg gik ind i zara, og jeg var så heldig at de lige havde fået en masse forskellige læderjakker ind, så der var massere at vælge mellem! Jeg tror jeg får rigtig meget brug ud af den, og den er perfekt til vejret lige nu.
Jeg er ved at komme tilbage i skoleroutinen, og det føles som efterår allerede! Det er som om at når skole begynder, så begynder efteråret, bortset fra at vejret stadig er ret varmt. Jeg er spændt på efteråret- te, varm kakao, stearinlys og efterårs outfits!

2 comments:

  1. nice blog! would be cool if you wanna check out ours:) also whilst scrolling through your earlier posts, felt the need to express our love for churros! haha x
    http://eighteen-cool.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked your blog out and I love it! xx

      Delete