Sunday 25 May 2014

Real Techniques







Hi girls,
I got these amazing brushes for my birthday. I got the core collection, the eyeshadow brush starter kit and the expert face brush. My favourites so far is the powder brush in the core collection and the expert face brush (furthest to left of the core collection). I haven't yet got round to using the starter kit much, though. 
I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages! I have been extremely busy, and I still am, because I'm studying for my exams. I'll still try to start posting again when I can!

Hej piger,
Jeg fik disse fantastiske make-up børster til min fødselsdag. Jeg fik Real Tecniques Core Collection, øjenskygge Starter Kit og Expert Face Brush. Mine yndlings indtil videre er Pudder børsten fra Core Collection og Expert Face brush(Længst til venstre for Core collection). Jeg har ikke prøvet øjenskygge børsterne ud så meget endu.
 Jeg er ked af at jeg ikke har lavet så mange indlæg her på det sidste. Jeg har haft rigtig travlt og det vil jeg fortsætte med indtil mine eksaminer er ovre. Jeg vil alligevel begynde med at lave flere indlæg når jeg kan!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post and Real Techniques brushes! You're lucky to have a good collection:-)

    Please could you check out my blog www.mollyadores.blogspot.com

    Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I already did<3

    ReplyDelete