Friday 4 July 2014

June favourites


I don't think I did a May favourites and I'm sorry for that, but now I'm back with a June favourites! June has been full of good things and less good things, I have definitely been very busy. I'm just so happy that it's finally summer, and I have so much free time on my hands! I will soon do a post on what I'll be doing in the holiday and maybe also on what I have done so far...? 


These two products are just amazing! They make my hair so soft and the one on the left smells soo good.


I like this hairspray, because I can use it when I want to keep my hair in place and at the the same time it feels like it gives my hair volume. It doesn't blow my mind or anything haha, but I like using it!


This is the raspberry eos flavour. I have been carrying it absolutely everywhere with me this month! I think it's too sweet, but I don't really mind. I don't actually ever go anywhere without lipbalm and this one is just so handy. This is the first eos I have got so far.


This eyebrow pencil basically did the job and I like it, and I use it most days, just to fill out the 'holes' in my brows.


I love this lip pencil, I think it's the perfect colour, creamy and it basically makes me feel like Kylie Jenner haha.

I have been having a great summer holiday so far and I hope all of you guys have too!
From now on I think I'll just be doing my favourites posts in english since I feel like, it's too hard to do both!

No comments:

Post a Comment