Friday 18 July 2014

Antibe


Right now, I am in Antibe in the South of France and I'm staying here for 5 weeks, while going to French school. For the last 2 weeks here, I'm also going to stay with a French family. Let's hope I'm fluent, by the end of summer! ;) It is so beautiful here and I can't wait to visit Nice, Cannes, St. Tropez lots of times while I'm here. There will be lots of pictures and outfits up on the blog!

//Lige nu befinder jeg mig i Antibe i Syd frankrig og her skal jeg være i 5 uger, mens jeg går på fransk skole. I de sidste 2 uger af de 5 skal jeg også bo hos en fransk familie. Vi må håbe at jeg er flydende til fransk når jeg tager herfra! ;) Der er vildt flot og jeg glæder mig til at komme rundt omkring og besøge St. Tropez, Nice, Cannes og alle de andre steder. Der kommer helt klart billeder og outfits på bloggen.

No comments:

Post a Comment