Sunday 9 March 2014

February Favourites

Hey girls,
I know that this is quite a belated february favourites, but better late than never, right?
Today was a great day, one of the first really good spring/summer days. Just one of those special days.

Hej piger,
Jeg ved godt at det er et lidt forsinket february favourites post, men bedre sent end aldrig, ik?
Idag var en af de der første specielle forår/sommer dage.

This dry shampoo is now almost empty, but it was really good. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the coconut scent.
I loved the porefessional, it made the skin so soft, it primed well and filled in the uneveness. All in all, just a really good product, which I'm really glad I purchased!
I think this is in the shade 13, it was just a really cute colour and good for spring. It's very neutral, so it goes well with everything.
And... Of course I jumped on the Flappy Bird wagon. I'm all for pointless games like this haha.
I just lovelovelove this foundation. The full coverage is great, when I put it on I hardly need concealer and it also matches my skin colour pretty well.
The  bubblegum lip scrub is just too cute, I mean it's pink, sparkly sort of and it smells amazing!

P.S. Psst... My flappy bird high score is 75 ;P What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment