Monday 17 March 2014

Hairstyles...?






Hey girls,
I told you I'd show you my 'new hair' even though nothing special happened to it, so here it is as promised! A fairly big chunk of my ombre is still there though, and it's been there for almost a year(what!). I really want to do something else with my hair now and I really want to dye it. If I did take the leap and dyed it, I would like a natural colour though. I think I'd I want to dye it honey-brownish and I'd really like to dye it blonde(I get really excited just thinking about it haha). I don't want to dye my hair darker, because then I would probably look like a ghost or a vampire with my fair skin haha. And almost every colour apart from black or red-ish, I would have to bleach it, which is obviously very damaging. I'm leaning more toward honeybrown or blonde. If I went blonde I would be the first of anyone I know, which is scary, so maybe I should work my way there. I'm stuck and open to any ideas so...
What should I do with my hair?

Hej piger,
Nu viser jeg jer mit nye hår, som lovet også selvom der egentlig ikke er sket så meget med det. Mit ´ombre´ er der nu stadig og det har været der i næsten et år. Jeg vil virkelig gerne gøre noget andet med mit hår nu, især prøve at farve det hele. Hvis jeg så farvede det vil jeg gerne have en naturlig farve. Jeg tror jeg ville farve en honningbrun eller mørkeblond agtig farve. Jeg vil ikke farve mit hår mørkere, fordi så ville jeg nok ligne et spøgelse eller en vampyr, pga. min lyse hud haha. Hvis jeg farvede det lysere ville jeg være nødt til at blege det og det er jo virkelig skadende for håret. Jeg er åben til ideer, så...
Hvad synes i jeg skulle gøre med mit hår?

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful lady. I appreciate the nice posts and great layout. Also the images are simply outstanding. I am going to bookmark your site because your blog impresses me.

    So many thanks for spending some time to detail this all out for all of us.

    You are cordially invited to visit us Hairdressers Sheffield uniqueofsheffield.co.uk

    ReplyDelete