Sunday 9 March 2014

New in; Jewelry






Hi guys,
the past week I have bought a bit of jewelry, which I thought I'd show you! The necklace is from America Today and the midi rings are from 'I am'. The first pair of earrings is from a stall at this Mineral Expedition I went to recently and the second pair is also from 'I am'. 
Spring really getting me into the shopping mood haha. It's my birthday in about a month, so I'll probably do a wishlist collage soon. I hope this amazing weaher continues, it's like it's already summer and it's only March!

Hej piger,
I løbet af den sidste uge har jeg købt en del smykker, som jeg tænkte jeg ville vise jer! Halskæden er fra America Today og Midi ringene er fra 'I am'. Det første par øreringe er fra et Mineral Expedition jeg tog til forleden og det andet par er også fra 'I am'.
Foråret får mig virkelig i shopping humør haha. Det er også min fødselsdag om ca. en måned, så jeg laver nok en ønskeliste collage snart. Jeg håber det fantastiske vejr her fortsætter, det er som om det allerede er sommer og det er kun Marts!


No comments:

Post a Comment